Account Coordinator, Health
CloudRaker is looking for an Account Coordinator for our healthcare and pharmaceutical accounts in Montreal. Our ideal candidate is a master at PAAB and ASC submissions, an organizational powerhouse and an excellent communicator. This role is about more than just coordinating accounts; it’s about understanding the project, your team, and the client, in order to provide them with support when needed most.
With offices in Montreal and Toronto, altavia.cloudraker is the insights to activation firm activating in brand and technology in retail & health, designing a future people want to engage with.
We call this Bionic Growth.
We advance businesses by reframing the challenge. By unlocking insight and unleashing technology, we develop products & systems that create human connections. Bridging strategy and activation, we empower your business to make strategic decisions to foster bionic growth and create a sustainable competitive advantage. As part of Altavia—an independent, global federation of entrepreneurs—we have 38 years of industry experience in retail and health support our clients across 45 countries. Our dedicated retail and health advisors are experts in business design, brand building, digital technology and data performance.
- Receive and prepare briefs for the team, open dockets and keep all financial tracking documents up to date;
- Help manage and follow-up on projects (campaigns, social media, content production) under the supervision of an Advisor;
- Manage content updates for blogs, newsletters, and social media;
- Complete internal regulatory, PAAB and ASC submissions;
- Perform research on themes identified by Advisors and Strategists;
- Help define budgets and timelines for projects;
- Plan meetings internally and with clients, prepare documents for presentations;
- Ensure that timelines and work plans are respected and that all work is on time and on budget;
- Work closely with the Advisors, and follow-up with team members and freelancers on various projects;
- Work to improve efficiency, and optimize processes;
- Assist creative team with productions;
- Provide support to CloudRaker’s teams and clients in order to achieve operational objectives.
- A background in marketing or a related field;
- Experience working with the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry;
- Experience working on pharmaceutical healthcare marketing accounts accounts (0-2 years)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory bodies and their processes (PAAB, ASC, notably)
- Great communication skills in English and French;
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and know how to prioritize;
- A passion for staying informed about web, mobile, digital and traditional media trends;
- Knowledge about Google Analytics and working with a CMS (nice-to-have) ;
- Experience with social media management, Power Editor, Business Manager, and email marketing (nice-to-have).
- The most organized person you know;
- A proactive problem-solver;
- A chameleon: able to adapt to change and modify your approach based on the person and situation you’re dealing with;
- A team player who likes working closely with Strategists, Art Directors, Designers, Developers, and Advisors;
- An eternal optimist with a positive attitude;
- An entrepreneur at heart and you aren’t afraid of taking chances;
- An easy going, light-hearted person who doesn’t take themselves too seriously;
- Able to stay cool as a cucumber... even when deadlines are looming.